XpressEnvelopes.com "News You can Use". Recommendation # 9.
Informed Delivery® for Business Mailers
Create Once. Connect Everywhere.
The U.S. Postal Service® is enhancing the mail experience nationwide with Informed Delivery—an optional notification service that provides eligible residential consumers with a daily digital preview of their household's mail.
Informed Delivery offers business mailers the opportunity to engage users through an integrated mail and digital marketing campaign that generates additional consumer impressions, interactions, and insights.
- Informed Delivery Overview (PDF)
- Interactive Campaign Guide (PDF)
- Campaign Image Requirements (PDF)
- Interactive Campaign FAQs (PDF)
Informed Delivery is available to eligible residential consumers in the majority of ZIP Codes™ across the country.
Download our Users and Household Data (Excel) to learn more about our growing user base.
Interested in Conducting an Informed Delivery Interactive Campaign?
Once you review the Quick Links, there are two ways to submit an Informed Delivery campaign:
- Mailer Campaign Portal — Coming soon! Look for official launch information in January 2018.
- PostalOne!® — Contact the PostalOne! support team at USPSInformedDeliveryeDoc@usps.gov for more information.
Email USPSInformedDeliveryCampaigns@USPS.gov with campaign-related questions.